I Was a Little Girl {A Poem with Lots of Pictures}
I was a little girl
I lived in a little world
With baby dolls and basement swings
And all those kinds of things

I lived in a little world
With great big hills and gated yards
Swings from trees and sandy beaches
And all those types of things
A house on base was what I called home

Across a great big Country we drove
My little world began to grow
Mountains and plains
Great big corn fields
And all those kinds of things

Now, back to gated yards and swings in trees
There were neighborhood kids and walks to the park
Just those types of things
A house in town was what I called home
But soon out to the country we drove
There were great big yards and dirt hills high
Now, a cozy country house was my home
Time went by and I grew so fast
There was foundation's work and volley ball
I met new people
I made more friends
I started A
There was maps and lots of work
Giggles and “Big Kids”

Next came B
I stepped into a whole new world
A world of close friends and hard work
A world of bible studies and hours on the trampoline
.jpeg)
The years went by
1 and then 2
School work and friends
The days quickly passed
All has changed by now
I turned seventeen this month
Friends have grown up and moved away
I miss them all too often
But soon...I will too and then life again shall change
But until then
I’ll live in my little world
With Mock Trial and long papers
Friends and history
And all those kinds of things







Comments
Post a Comment
Hi! I hope you enjoyed my post...please leave a comment and tell me what you thought! Any comments that are not God honoring will not be published. Thank you!
-Maggie