Tidbits of My Life {Summer}
Hello dear readers!
I hope this cool summer evening finds you well. I have been having a lovely summer down here in my little nook of the woods. My summer has been quite full so far with many different things...
11) School...yep...I am aware it is summer but yes...I am still doing school. ;) Mostly math but I have started some college applications so I have busy writing essays. Thankfully, I am done with the SAT and ACT for this year!!
Ok, on to more excting things...
2) Friends...maybe pictures are the best way to show what I have been up to in this area...
I hope this cool summer evening finds you well. I have been having a lovely summer down here in my little nook of the woods. My summer has been quite full so far with many different things...
11) School...yep...I am aware it is summer but yes...I am still doing school. ;) Mostly math but I have started some college applications so I have busy writing essays. Thankfully, I am done with the SAT and ACT for this year!!
Ok, on to more excting things...
2) Friends...maybe pictures are the best way to show what I have been up to in this area...
A group of us got together to sew pillowcase dresses for my friend +Maddie B and her Mom's fast approaching mission's trip. It was so much fun to be able to get together and bless them and the little girls they will soon meet! We of course had a blast in the process... =P
We also went to the beach for a day trip a few days ago. We had a total of 37 kids and 6 moms with us. It was so much fun. We left before 7 am and arrived home soon before midnight! We played in the water for almost 5 hours straight!
We have also had multiple get togethers with friends. Memorial day parties, graduation parties (I don't have many pictures from either of those), Mock Trial parties...you name it!
![]() |
| selfies... ;D |
This picture was from the annual Memorial day picnic that we attend. It is the highlight of our summer! It is such a great day to celebrate Memorial day and to remember the men who gave their lives for our freedom.
Hanging out with these awesome friends!
![]() |
| Group picture with 2 former CCH Mockers, 1 recentenly graduatuated, 1 freshman, and few in the middle! =) Love these girls SO much! |
These two pictures are from our Nationals Celebration/Graduating Seniors/Start of a New Season Celebration Mock Trial party! It is always so much fun to hang out with these people. I can't believe three my team members from this past year just graduated! My team just started practicing for our next competion which will be an international one held this fall.
Well, that is about all for now friends. What have you been filling your time with this summer?






Comments
Post a Comment
Hi! I hope you enjoyed my post...please leave a comment and tell me what you thought! Any comments that are not God honoring will not be published. Thank you!
-Maggie