I'm Back {Life Update and Lots of Pictures}
Hello, blogging world! I'm finally back! =)
As I said back in this post right here I was going to be gone all summer and therefore taking a break from blogging. I was working at a campground in the Great Smokey Mountains.
I was working with a campground ministry (SummerShine) that places christian college/highschool students on to secular campgrounds to work during the busy season but to also run the activities as a ministry to the campers.
So this summer I worked at a campground in "the grill" and helped with activities...such as painting projects, four square, pool games, and a chapel service once a week.
I am honestly still processing the summer...it was crazy and filled with so many new things so I am not going to share everything right now but hopefully as time goes on I'll share more. For now here are some pictures from the summer.
As I said back in this post right here I was going to be gone all summer and therefore taking a break from blogging. I was working at a campground in the Great Smokey Mountains.
I was working with a campground ministry (SummerShine) that places christian college/highschool students on to secular campgrounds to work during the busy season but to also run the activities as a ministry to the campers.
So this summer I worked at a campground in "the grill" and helped with activities...such as painting projects, four square, pool games, and a chapel service once a week.
I am honestly still processing the summer...it was crazy and filled with so many new things so I am not going to share everything right now but hopefully as time goes on I'll share more. For now here are some pictures from the summer.
This was the Blue Ridge Park Way
We went Bowling one night as a staff night.
About a week before I came home a ground of friends came up to see me...this is the only picture I got but it was a ton of fun! <3
I am not a huge fan of dogs but I did end of petting the Operations Manager's dog before I left...
I even let him climb in my lap!
One of the activities we did was s-mores. =)
Mountians
Hiking at the small falls nears the campground.
Mingo Falls
This little dude and his family surprised me with a visit half way through the summer. <3
Our activity station during one of the acticities
And lol...the really awesome courthouse near by. ;)
That's all for now...I hope to post again soon! <3















Comments
Post a Comment
Hi! I hope you enjoyed my post...please leave a comment and tell me what you thought! Any comments that are not God honoring will not be published. Thank you!
-Maggie