Top 10 {Random} Quote List

I am home for fall break for this weekend so I haven't been able to devote a lot of time to blogging but I thought it would be fun to share some random quotes that I've found over time. So here goes...here is my top 10 random quotes.

10. "Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons."

9. "It's not about winning or losing. It's about not giving up. Sometimes we put so much stress on winning or losing that we fail to recognize the lesson in everything. And the lesson is what matters. It's how you will win after a loss. It's how you will keep winning after you've won before. We must fail in order to succeed."

8. "It's hard to beat a person who never gives up." -Babe Ruth

7. "I do not understand the mystery of grace - only that it meets us where we are and does not leave us where it found us." -Anne Lamott

6. "If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself." -Alert Einstein
5. "Dance like no one is watching. Email like it may one day be read aloud in a deposition."

4. "Give it to God and go to sleep."

3. "His grace covers me. This is all I know. All I need."

2. "It's the oldest story in the world. One day your seventeen planning for someday, and then quietly, and then quietly, without you ever noticing, someday is today, and that someday is yesterday and this is your life." -Nathan Scott

1. "A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -Christopher Reeve

Comments

Popular Posts