10 Things I'm Thankful For {Reader's Choice}
*I modified this post from "100 things I'm thankful for" to "10 things I'm thankful for." It's the same concept...just different number. ;P*
1} Late night dinners and good talks with these wonderful people. <3
After practice trip to Zazbys. =)
2} Hot Tea
I think I drink an unhealthy amount of peppermint tea. ;P
3} Hugs
Hugs at the last MT competition...more to come on that soon.
4} Warm days
Chats after Classical in the warm weather. <3
5} Sweet friends
It was so hard to pick just one picture...but this girl is amazing. I haven't seen her in what feels like ages but she still never fails to bring a smile to my face. <3
6} Crazy Memories
My class... 4 out of the 5 of us in this picture are graduating this year. WOW.
7} Crazy Kidos
These sweet kids I babysit are the best.
8} Coconut Ice cream
So...I don't like icecream...but coconut milk icecream is AMAZING.
9} Selfies on my phone
I can not put my phone down for 5 seconds with out having selfies taken on it.
10} Fun Adventures
My team winning states....things like that...more to come.
What are YOU thankful for? Comment and let me know!
*This post is part of my Reader's Choice sires...if you have a suggestion for a post or want to chime in on what unfinished post you would like to read just go to this post HERE and leave me a comment.*












Comments
Post a Comment
Hi! I hope you enjoyed my post...please leave a comment and tell me what you thought! Any comments that are not God honoring will not be published. Thank you!
-Maggie