Happy Birthday To The Baby! {A Picture Post}
This guy turned 2 about a week and a half ago... Yesterday I chased him around the yard while he tried to find the neighbor's dog and managed to get a few shots.
He LOVES animals! Whenever our neighbor's dog escapes and decides to come join the fun he runs outside to play!
I don't have many pictures from his actual birthday but I did get a few shots of him opening presents... He was very excited about getting presents!
When he smiles he either sticks out his tounge or squints. =)
Most of his presents involved trucks, cars, or trains. He is obsessed with anything that moves.
His nick name is Happy and most of the time it fits him quite well.
He is always lots of fun. Him and Ben are best buds.
Josh is the baby of the family and he definitely knows it.
Happy 2nd Birthday Josh!












Comments
Post a Comment
Hi! I hope you enjoyed my post...please leave a comment and tell me what you thought! Any comments that are not God honoring will not be published. Thank you!
-Maggie