Hey ya'll! I thought it might be about time for another life post...so here we go!
Life around here has been full speed ahead for awhile. Besides finishing up the semester for school, I celebrated my birthday this month. =)
 |
| Both of the CCH teams...Veritas and Intergritatis. |
I didn't do a whole lot. I actually spent the day in Raleigh watching the NC Mock Trial State Finals. One of the Central Carolina Homeschooler teams was competing. They actually won and are now headed Idaho in May for the National competition. I got to spend my birthday with my team, eat at a delicious restaurant, spend time with a good friend I rarely get to see, and even have like 50 people sing happy birthday to me! A great way to start off this next year!
The State competition also signified the end of my Mock Trial season for the year...but the next case that I will participate in will come out in June. I eagerly await that. In the meantime though, I have been filling my time with end of year assignments, studying for the SAT, playing LOTS of board games, and spending time with friends.
 |
| Some friends... =) |
Lately I have been to large group get togethers, Formal events (which I will post about in my next life post), and just got together with a few friends for fun. I have played endless games of Dutch Blitz, Jenga, and even "helped" (aka...was moral support) sew a dress. The older I get the more I appreciate the crazy, wonderful people I get to do life with!
Well...that's all for now! Have a wonderful evening! =)
Comments
Post a Comment
Hi! I hope you enjoyed my post...please leave a comment and tell me what you thought! Any comments that are not God honoring will not be published. Thank you!
-Maggie