Just Checking In {hello}
Hey guys!
I know the blog has been kind of quiet for the last few weeks. Sorry about that!
The last two weeks have been preety crazy in all sense of the word.
My classes have had a ton due the last week or so and have required a lot of time and energy to get it all accomplished.
I have also been thinking a lot...about life, career, and the future of this blog.
Bottom line...I want to blog more, I want to engage more with the blogging community, and I would really like to grow this blog from a little blog that a ten year old took over for her Mom to something bigger.
To be honest I am not really sure what that will look like that yet. I've been talking to bloggers who have much more experience than me and getting their advice on how to move forward.
Right, now I hope to continue to post once a week or so...but it may be semi quiet over here for a few weeks while I mess around with changing stuff up.
So, with that said I'll leave you guys to your Friday evenings. Have a great weekend!
Oh...if you want to follow me on instagram my username is maggie.lanier. I have been posting over there a lot more than I have been up here!



Comments
Post a Comment
Hi! I hope you enjoyed my post...please leave a comment and tell me what you thought! Any comments that are not God honoring will not be published. Thank you!
-Maggie