We Don't Have To Do It {God's Got This}
What do you want to do in life?
What is your purpose?
What did God create you to do?
Some people seem to know from the start what their calling in life is. Some people know their entire life what they want to do, what they want to be, who they want to influence for the rest of their lives.
Some people on the other hand have no clue what they are supposed to do. They have no clue what they want to be.
And for some of us who feel that way there can be pressure to decide.
The world wants to have your life figured out. The world wants you to know step A, step B, and step C. The world wants you to have a perfect five step plan for your life.
The reality is though very few of us actually do. The reality is that most of us change our passions and hobbies quite often.
Most of us have no clue.
No clue.
In reality though it doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have a perfect five step plan for your life. It doesn’t matter if you have it figured out.
Cause you know what? God does. God’s got each and every one of your days planned out for you. He’s got a perfect five step plan for you life.
We don’t have to have to all figured out because God does.
I don’t know how that makes you feel but for me that takes a huge burden off my shoulders. Knowing that I don’t have to figure it out.
All I have to do is step where God calls me to step. I don’t have to worry about the end result I just have to follow God’s leading.
To be that is a huge relief.


Comments
Post a Comment
Hi! I hope you enjoyed my post...please leave a comment and tell me what you thought! Any comments that are not God honoring will not be published. Thank you!
-Maggie